- Multiple manufacturers: GE, Philips, Acuson/Siemens, SonoSite/Toshiba, etc.
- Standard Probes, 3D/4D, Matrix and TEE Probes
- Minor Repairs and Major Repairs
All probes are validated by our Quality Assurance 360º process, which includes:
- Physical inspection, mechanical verification and disinfection
- Electrical safety testing
- Scan with tissue-equivalent phantom
- Computerized evaluation of the cables and array
- Clinical scan in all modes of operation supported by the probe
Outright: purchase a new or refurbished probe at a competitive price.
Exchange Program: send us your damaged probe, we’ll overnight you a replacement probe at a competitive exchange price, which can often be less than the repair price.
Loaner Repair Program: send us your probe, we’ll overnight you a loaner probe. We assess the probe and quote the repair. Once repaired, we send your probe back and you return the loaner within five days of receipt of the repaired probe.
Straight Repair Program: send us your probe, we assess and quote the repair. Once repaired, we send your probe back to you.
Probe 360 (Swap) Program: Send us your probe, we send you a replacement probe at the cost of your probe repair.
For our customers, Conquest Imaging’s probe repair philosophy ensures maximum reliability, patient safety, availability and longevity. Because we believe in maximum uptime, we also offer probe replacement. Contact us today for more information about our comprehensive services or to place an order for the high-quality reconditioned ultrasound probes you need.